Labels are one of the best ways to demonstrate a brand’s individuality. Our sales and production teams will help you find the perfect label for your product, whether basic or complex. And if you’re starting from scratch, our in-house design department can always help with the initial design too. We guarantee fast and efficient turnaround times – no matter what size, shape or design you choose. We offer a whole range of finishing options and labels, including:
- Sequential numbering & variable data
- High build tactile silk screen
- Label Glass
- Environmentally friendly labels
- Sheeted labels
- Peel & read labels
- Wraparound labels
- Holographic labels
- Clear labels
- Foil labels
- Embossed/Debossed labels
- Specialist or bespoke labels
- Scratch off panels
Label Tech will work with you to determine the best printing solution for your labels. We run Flexographic and Digital presses and together will choose the option most suited to your needs. Flexographic printing offer colour precision, durability and low cost for large run print jobs. Digital printing can give you faster turnaround times, great image clarity and low cost for short runs. Whatever your label needs, we have a solution to meet them.
Self Adhesive labels are our business! Simply ask us about the best solution to suit your needs. We can produce labels using many different types of materials in practically any shape imaginable! We can produce labels for specific application to a variety of rigid and flexible surfaces such as paper, plastic, glass, metal, cardboard and many more.
Materials can be supplied which can be overprinted with ribbon, inkjet, laser, dot matrix and direct or thermal transfer applications. Temperature and moisture environments can be accommodated with different adhesive types.
Why choose Self Adhesive Labels from Label Tech?
The label on your product is a powerful and visible reminder of your message, your product and your brand.
- Perfect Printed Image: High quality graphic reproduction up to 8 colours.
- Choice: Wide range of materials, formats and combinations available.
- Fast: Short lead times.
- Affordable: Reduced origination costs compared to direct printed or printed films.
- Flexibility: Flexible quantities possible.
- Ease Of Application: Clean, efficient roll application ensures minimum set up and downtime.